VisionWorks stereo match built under QT crashes with except in ovxio::Render()

Hi,

I have just got a Xavier module and I’m trying to port your stereo match demo to my board, but with a different camera interface. So far I’ve just tr5ied to build your demo, but under QTcreator 4.5.2

I have ported your example from a make file to QT project . It successfully builds and runs, but crashes just after it has printed this:-

Starting /SSD500/Code/awgRepository-OWL_cv3/Projects/build-Xavier_stereo_match-Desktop-Release/Xavier_stereo_match…
VisionWorks library info:
VisionWorks version : 1.6.0
OpenVX Standard version : 1.1.0

NvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 261
NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 261
Allocating new output: 640x960 (x 12), ThumbnailMode = 0
OPENMAX: HandleNewStreamFormat: 3528: Send OMX_EventPortSettingsChanged: nFrameWidth = 640, nFrameHeight = 960

an exception is generated.

It crashes attempting to render at line

std::unique_ptrovxio::Render renderer(ovxio::createDefaultRender(context,
“Stereo Matching Demo”, sourceParams.frameWidth, sourceParams.frameHeight / 2));

Yet the debugger shows the sourceparams are OK. I suspect openGL, but I think I have copied everything from the makefile into QT project .pro

Anyone any ideas? BTW the demo version works fine!

regards

Phil Culverhouse

Hi,

What kind of camera interface do you use?
Please noticed that Argus+VisionWorks is not supported. You will need a V4L2 camera source.

Does your use case have any dependency on VisionWorks?
If not, it’s highly recommended to use MMAPI instead since VisionWorks won’t be updated anymore.

Thanks.

Thanks. I’ll move to V4L2. I’ve noticed that i can build opencv4. so I will try out the default cuda code for stereo matching.

Simpler than the VisionWorks version, but I’m sure I’ll take a performance hit.

Regards

Phil