VisIt visualization with PGI Fortran

When I try to add libsim library from the tool VisIt (VisIT LLNL) into my code, at the first single line

PROGRAM MAIN
include "visitfortransimV2interface.inc"

END PROGRAM

I get the following error

/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetDomainNesting': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x13a): undefined reference to visitgetdomainnesting_’
/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetDomainBoundaries': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x16a): undefined reference to visitgetdomainbounds_’
/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetDomainList': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x19a): undefined reference to visitgetdomainlist_’
/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetCurve': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x1ca): undefined reference to visitgetcurve_’
/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetVariable': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x206): undefined reference to visitgetvariable_’
/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetMaterial': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x236): undefined reference to visitgetmaterial_’
/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetMesh': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x266): undefined reference to visitgetmesh_’
/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function f_visit_internal_commandcallback': visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0xefe): undefined reference to visitcommandcallback_’
visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0xf9a): undefined reference to visitcommandcallback_' /usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function f_visit_internal_broadcaststringfunction’:
visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0xfc7): undefined reference to visitbroadcaststringfunction_' /usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function f_visit_internal_broadcastintfunction’:
visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0xfde): undefined reference to visitbroadcastintfunction_' /usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItGetMetaData’:
visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x271): undefined reference to visitgetmetadata_' /usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function VisItActivateTimestep’:
visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0x281): undefined reference to visitactivatetimestep_' /usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib//libsimV2f.a(visitfortransimV2interface.c.o): In function f_visit_internal_slaveprocesscallback’:
visitfortransimV2interface.c:(.text+0xff1): undefined reference to `visitslaveprocesscallback_’

The compiler options I use is

FFLAGS+= -I/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/sim/V2/lib/ -L/usr/local/visit2.2.0/src/lib/ -lsimV2 -lsimV2f

The manual say
“Using libsim on UNIX platforms, such as Linux, will most likely require you to link your simulation with the dynamic loader library (-ldl) because libsim uses the system’s dlopen function to dynamically load its runtime library.”

I’m not sure if using -lsimV2 -lsimV2f is the correct way or not?

Tuan