Vivid virtual driver devicetree

Hello,
I was messing around trying to get the device tree setup correctly for the tegra-vivid driver. I managed to use the tegra194 vivid device tree file as an example to enable it for the tegra210 (jetson nano) devicetree. The vivid driver can be loaded now, and I get a device: /dev/video1.
So now I can access it using v4l2-ctl commands, so I guess it should work. Then I try to start my program which uses libargus directly, but I get error messages, whereby something is not yet correct in the devicetree file(about drivernode0). Before I post any detailed output, I was wondering if anybody has an example devicetree file that works with the tegra vivid driver? I’m using jetpack with r32.3.1.

There seems not to be any mention or example in the docs, but it is definitely something that is known inside libargus it seems. So any documentation or tips welcome, thanks!

Best regards,

Have reference to …/hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/common/kernel-dts/t18x-common-modules/tegra186-camera-vivid.dtsi to add to TX1 device tree to try.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.