VMware ESXi-Arm now works on the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier AGX and NX

I thought you all might like to check this out. The VMware ESXi-Arm fling has recently added experimental support for the Jetson Xavier AGX and NX:

You can download it from here:

Probably the most exciting change is the new experimental support for the NVIDIA Tegra Xavier-based development kits – the Jetson Xavier AGX and Jetson Xavier NX. Both the NX and AGX support USB networking and NVMe, and the AGX also adds a PCIe slot and more (32GiB ECC!) DRAM. Do note that the onboard GPU is not supported at this time. This has been made possible by NVIDIA’s ongoing work to add UEFI firmware and ACPI support to Xavier-based platforms.

It’s a really fast system for running ESXi-Arm. I’m happy to answer questions and I guess I should say that I work for VMware in full disclosure. I’m also a big fan of the Jetson systems and I’ve been using them for building robots for quite a while now. I hope you all find this as awesome as I do.

Great! Thanks for your sharing to community!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.