I’ve found how to setup syntax highlighting for .cu files in VS2005 (most of you have already done this, right?):
- Open Visual Studio
- Goto the “Tools” menu and click “Options…”
- In the right pane expand “Text Editor” and select “File Extension”
- Enter “cu” extension in the “Extension” textbox
- Select “Microsoft Visual C++” in the Editor dropdown box
- Click the “Add” button and click “Ok” on the dialog box.
I’m curios if anyone have tried to extend VS IDE via extension interfaces in order to introduce more conveniences to the IDE?
For example, Custom Build step could be extended with a custom form that allows to specify CUDA build parameters. Any thoughts?