VVTD (Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O) is not supported on a virtual machine with vGPU device

Hi, have T4 card in a UCSC-C240 on ESXi7. VIB installed fine. Under Hardware>Graphics>Edit Host Graphics I have “Shared Direct Vendor shared passthrough graphics” and “Spread VMs across GPUs” are set for all the hosts in vCenter. I have looked over the quick start guide but don’t see a section that addresses this issue. When I edit the VM and add a PCI device, I can see the option to choose between a “DirectPath IO” and the 'NVIDIA GRID vGPU" radio buttons. I choose the GRID device, choose an NVIDIA GRID vGPU Profile, and choose OK. When I do, I get, “VVTD (Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O) is not supported on a virtual machine with vGPU device” I have gone into the host and disabled the “Intel VT for Directed I/O (VT-d)” setting in UEFI. I powered down and powered up the host. I then moved the VM to the updated host, but the error is presented every time I try to add/choose a vGPU on the VM. What have I overlooked? I also tried disabling VT entirely. Thank you.

Figured it out. Power down the VM. Then vi the .vmx file of the VM to which you’re adding the vGPU.
Find three line entries in the vmx file,
vhv.enable
vvtd.enable
windows.vbs.enable
Set all three lines to FALSE.
Power on the VM and power it off.
Now add the vGPU per Live installation of NVIDIA Virtual GPU - YouTube