WARNING: Carrier board is not from a Jetson Developer Kit

Hey i am trying to access an active high buzzer on my jetson nano. My carrier board is RTS6002 which is supported by NVIDIA.

I’ have followed below link to install Jetson.GPIO library.

Unfortunately after installing it whenever i import it, found below error

nano@nano-desktop:~$ python3
Python 3.6.9 (default, Mar 15 2022, 13:55:28)
[GCC 8.4.0] on linux
Type “help”, “copyright”, “credits” or “license” for more information.

import Jetson.GPIO as GPIO
WARNING: Carrier board is not from a Jetson Developer Kit.
WARNNIG: Jetson.GPIO library has not been verified with this carrier board,
WARNING: and in fact is unlikely to work correctly.

Please help me as soon as possible.

This RTS6002 seems not from Nvidia, please contact with vendor to get the relevant BSP to flash on device. Thanks

I wonder because I installed Jetson.GPIO on RTS6001B board which is working fine. is there nay way to istall jetson-gpio for rts6002 ?

I agreed these RTS baords are not from NVIDIA but they are from realtimes.ai which is the jetson partner and supported by NVIDIA official website

I can’t help, but it might be useful to know that GPIO routing depends on the device tree in combination with the carrier board wiring. If Jetson.GPIO assumes a certain wiring arrangement on the carrier board for dev kits, and if the other carrier board is not a dev kit, then the device tree assumed in Jetson.GPIO will be incorrect. The software might install, but any mapping will be wrong. The manufacturer of the carrier board will have created the equivalent, but based on trace routing of their carrier board. You’d have to use their software download instead of the dev kit software.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.