WARNING from sink_sub_bin_sink1: A lot of buffers are being dropped

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) nvidia-l4t-core 34.1.1-20220516211757
• TensorRT Version 8.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) Jetpack 5.0.1 DP
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) run any DS 6.1 app with tracker on and you will will have it
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

**PERF: 29.78 (29.92)
WARNING from sink_sub_bin_sink1: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Debug info: gstbasesink.c(3003): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:processing_bin_0/GstBin:sink_bin/GstBin:sink_sub_bin1/GstEglGlesSink:sink_sub_bin_sink1:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
WARNING from sink_sub_bin_sink1: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Debug info: gstbasesink.c(3003): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:processing_bin_0/GstBin:sink_bin/GstBin:sink_sub_bin1/GstEglGlesSink:sink_sub_bin_sink1:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

Thanks for your report, can you share the command or samples you used in your testing? Assume your test was done with native C code, not python code, thanks to confirm.

Hello Yingliu,

All I have tried were not Python but C. Let me share commands and samples I have tried.

For live stream please set live-source property as 1, sink sync property set to 0.

1 Like

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.