Warning while Execution of cuSOLVERMp Examples

Hi Developers

As I managed to run cuFFTMp examples using NVIDIA HPC_SDK 24.3 on cluster followed to which I tried to run cuSOLVERMp Examples with nvhpc 24.3 which got compiled successfully but upon execution I ended up with following warning s followed to which the program was runing but wasnt producing any output despite keeping it runing for 3-4 hours . Also , the warning messages are -

[LOG_CAT_ML] You must specify a valid HCA device by setting:
-x HCOLL_MAIN_IB=<dev_name:port> or -x UCX_NET_DEVICES=<dev_name:port>.
If no device was specified for HCOLL (or the calling library), automatic device detection will be run.
In case of unfounded HCA device please contact your system administrator.
[node3:58747] Error: ../../../../../ompi/mca/coll/hcoll/coll_hcoll_module.c:310 - mca_coll_hcoll_comm_query() Hcol library init failed
[LOG_CAT_ML] You must specify a valid HCA device by setting:
-x HCOLL_MAIN_IB=<dev_name:port> or -x UCX_NET_DEVICES=<dev_name:port>.
If no device was specified for HCOLL (or the calling library), automatic device detection will be run.
In case of unfounded HCA device please contact your system administrator.
[node3:58746] Error: ../../../../../ompi/mca/coll/hcoll/coll_hcoll_module.c:310 - mca_coll_hcoll_comm_query() Hcol library init failed
[1718022509.276617] [node3:58747:0] ucc_constructor.c:39   UCC  WARN  failed to open config file: /export/apps/nvidia/hpc_sdk/Linux_x86_64/24.3/math_libs/share/ucc.conf
[1718022509.276621] [node3:58746:0] ucc_constructor.c:39   UCC  WARN  failed to open config file: /export/apps/nvidia/hpc_sdk/Linux_x86_64/24.3/math_libs/share/ucc.conf

Any help in this regard will prove beneficial .

Many Thanks
Pushkar