Warnings during kernel boot

Hello,

I recently flashed a Xavier NX with the JetPack 4.4 DP. However, during boot I see a lot of WARNING: messages.

WARNING: at platform/drivers/pg/pg-cv-t194.c:73                                 

I am not sure what’s causing these warnings, also couldn’t find the file it’s referring to.

Please let me know how to resolve these warnings.

Known issue…

https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/warning-at-platform-drivers-pg-pg-cv-t194-c-73/124406/8

Got you. I should have searched better. Thanks :-)