Washed out primary screen colors

I recently dual booted my MSI GP63, and installed ubuntu 19.04, but my laptop screen looks little washed out even after installing nvidia drivers version: 418,

But when i connect to secondary display, on that display colours looks perfectly fine. can someone please help me out with this. I suspect this might have something related to gnome-desktop

I tried the command as suggested at multiple places as well as

xrandr --output eDP-1 --set "Broadcast RGB" "Full"

but this also did nothing. Can someone please suggest is there any other way to fix this issue or is this my life now ?
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (996 KB)

Maybe a color profile would help
[url]TechnologyGuide - TechTarget
Other options depend on whether this is an Optimus (hybrid graphics) notebook or not.
Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting .gz file to your post. Hovering the mouse over an existing post of yours will reveal a paperclip icon.
[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1043347/announcements/attaching-files-to-forum-topics-posts/[/url]

thanks for the reply I tried using both the color profiles, none of them worked. I have other MSI laptop as well GL63 which is standard 60Hz display one, on that also I am facing the same issue. I have attached the bug report log as well with my post.

It’s an Optimus laptop, i.e. the internal display is driven by the intel gpu so the nvidia driver or settings can’t do anything in regard to color settings/enhancement.
I also don’t know of any simple color correction software apart from calibrating using hardware (colorimeters).