What applications of digital people can be implemented as soon as possible?

What applications of digital people can be implemented as soon as possible?

1 Like

What applications of digital people can be easily implemented?

1 Like

What are the applications of digital people that will have great social needs?

1 Like

any particular use cases you are thinking about?

1 Like

I Wanna essentially blend Replika and the sims, but in vr and ar, needs based ai npc with just the right ai modals included to give digital life

I think using voice to drive character isn’t hard anymore, audio2face plus other technologies can go a long way. Creating the avatar, there are a lot of options and some of our partners reallusion or unreal metahuman can also help easily.

The ai driving it is still very involved. depends how “intelligent” and robust you want the ai character to be. Some of our Toy Jensen work show cased some of these possibilities. More to come on that.

1 Like

It came to my mind and I wanted to touch on a few points that annoyed me.

The expectation of the end user is that you produce tangible results rather than giving a name as omniverse or metaverse.

If you want people to feel excited about this alternate universe, you must first enable easy access.

Now let’s examine, what is the expectation of the end user?
-To be able to produce a character without 3d design knowledge
-To have an easy-to-apply guide on how to use the produced character if he wants to use it in certain environments

• For the easy dissemination of technology, providing basic knowledge and compatible use with the interface of programs used in broadcasting such as obs studio, thus leading to more demand for the aforementioned technology.
    -Serving Internet environments of certain remarkable meta-human designs to the market until meta-human production engines become widespread
    It is necessary to attract the attention of the younger generation, especially thanks to the

Believe me, it is extremely frustrating to have to animate an avatar produced by company x in the engine of q using the facial recognition technology produced by company y and the motion tracking sensor produced by company z, and to meet the requirements of all programs and learn certain information on top of it, it is extremely frustrating and difficult to see the light in this way. .