What could be wrong with my new Fermi Card my new gtx 480 breaks down at times

I got a new fermi card (gtx 480) on my system recently. Now my system has two gtx 295( device1 and 2) and gtx 480 as device0. All my cuda code was working fine for two weeks on new card and suddenly I started seeing problem. My applications fails when run on gtx480 card but works fine on older cards. In fact all SDK examples are failing all of a sudden on fermi. It seems like the code is unable to launch the cuda kernel at all. But I see no message from cudagetlastcall(). everything starts to work once in a while and then it breaks down. No change of code from side. The same executable runs at times and fails some other time. To give some more information, I am using cuda toolkit 3.1 and we have more than 1 person using this card but compute mode is set to default, so I don’t think that should be a problem. devicequery SDK example are detecting all three cards, but rest all SDK example don’t pass when run on device0.

hooray, double post

hooray, double post

Power supply issues maybe? Highly loaded PSUs can result in the strangest of effects.
Mine just reboots when it takes too much load.

Power supply issues maybe? Highly loaded PSUs can result in the strangest of effects.
Mine just reboots when it takes too much load.