What does the ratio Core Configuration : 960:80:24 represents ?

I googled for spec of my geForce gtx660. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_600_series)
What does the ratio Core Configuration : 960:80:24 represents ?
I need to know the maximum number of thread each multiprocessing unit can run,how can i know specifically about this device?

If you check the footnote at the very top of the linked section on the wikipedia page it says “SPs – Shader Processors – Unified Shaders : Texture mapping units : Render output units” and links to the explaining pages for each.

The information you are after is best found from the Programming Guide. Appendix A refers you to this Nvidia web page which lists your device as compute capability 3.0. The table at the beginning of Appendix G then tells you that compute capability 3.0 devices can have a maximum of 2048 resident threads per multiprocessor.

Note that shortage of other resources (particularly available registers and shared memory) can impose a lower limit for a particular kernel and launch configuration, and that (subject to the available of compute units, warp schedulers etc.) not all of the threads can execute an instruction in each clock cycle.