What dynamic libraries does the SDK link to?

I would like to know what dynamic libraries the functions in the SDK belong to. For the time being I need to know this information for Windows and at a later date I will need the same information for other platforms as well.

I am the developer of a Home Automation program that is written in Python and I had a user make a request about setting HDR. I first looked at NVAPI and decided to check and see if there was something already made to do the trick. I found some source code that would do what the user has requested and the code compiles into a Windows executable and it is able to be launched from inside of my program. This does work OK.

When I looked at NVAPI I took note of all of the various other types of controls I would be able to make available to the users. I am a Python developer and have some working knowledge of c code but not as proficient as I am writing Python code. Python is written in C and has been provided the mechanics needed to access c code and also to create c objects to be passed to functions and it can also load c libraries.

I have been working on porting the entire NVAPI SDK to Python. Actually I am pretty close to finishing up with it and the only thing I am missing is the actual locations of the functions. I need this information to be able to load the libraries and to write the code to access the functions.

The port is here https://github.com/kdschlosser/nvapi. anyone willing to help out would be appreciated.

If anyone has a list of the functions and library names the functions are in it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

OK So I found some information about the NVAPI and that it does not support being used in a dynamic fashion. I am going to have to write a C wrapper around the library that will allow me to load it in Python. Not exactly the route I wanted to take. So it is going to take quite a while longer to get this thing coded up.

OK I am at another stopping point. I created a dynamic library that links to the static library provided with NVAPI. All code has been updated in the python port of NVAPI. I am not able to test it out because I do not own an Nvidia video card.

If there is someone willing to help out with this it would be appreciated.