Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1
• TensorRT Version 8.5.2-1+cuda11.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Currently, Jetson is performing Detection and Segmentation at the same time, but I think there is some load. Because it is heavy task… definitely
But is it normal for the kernel to suddenly panic? When I think about it, if there is a load, it seems to be right to go to Fps drop, but what kind of situation does Jetson usually go to?
Below is the situation before the kernel panics.