What is CreateCDIDevice do in NvMeida sample

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
[] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
[] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
[] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
[] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
[
] NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
[*] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello :
Now I am reading the code from nvmedia/sample/nvsipl. File CNvMMAX96712CameraModule.cpp , the function DoCreateCDIDevice use : CreateCDIDevice where is the function defined? and is defined in IInterfaceProvider or ISensorControl?
Why two inherited can call the same function to register the same or different device?

Thanks
lubin

Dear @lb_tusimple,
Could you confirm the DRIVE OS release and point to line number in sample for more clarity.

Hello SivaRamaKrishnaNV:

DRIVE OS release is DRIVE_OS_5.2.6_SDK_Linux_OSWithSamples_DRIVE_AGX_XAVIER,the sample is in folder:nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_OS_5.2.6_SDK_Linux_OSWithSamples_DRIVE_AGX_XAVIER/DRIVEOS/drive-t186ref-linux/samples/nvmedia.
It would be great help,if I can set the Frame rates,width/height,and other params into the SIPL? As I know,sensor it has the fps/width/height like 1280x800-60fps 1920x1080-30fps,so how the SIPL configure these param with device?

Thanks
lubin

Dear @lb_tusimple,
File CNvMMAX96712CameraModule.cpp , the function DoCreateCDIDevice use : CreateCDIDevice where is the function defined?

I can see CreateCDIDevice is coming from CNvMDevice in code snippet.

Why two inherited can call the same function to register the same or different device?

Both sensor and serializer inherits CNvmDevice. So they create different device.

Please file a new topic you have any queries not related this to thread to avoid cluttering.