What is the difference between Jetpack 4.6(rev1) and 4.6(rev3)?

Hi,

What is the difference between Jetpack 4.6(rev1) and 4.6(rev3)?

I am using Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX carrier board. Previous time, I installed [Jetpack 4.6(rev1)] 4 months ago and it has been working very well.

This time I tried to install [Jetpack 4.6(rev1)] for another Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX board in order to create the same environment like the previous’ one. However, [Jetpack 4.6(rev1)] is not available when I try to install on SDK Manager. Only [Jetpack 4.6(rev3) is available to install.

How can I find [Jetpack 4.6(rev1) ?Is it possible to install [Jetpack 4.6(rev1)] to my Jetson Xavier NX board?"
Than you very much for your support

Best regards

Kadir

From L4T version point of view, they’re the same R32.6.1.
You could just use current version to reflash your device.

1 Like

Thank you for kind response.
I understand that I can I use this version for my device. But I would like to learn the difference of both version. If it is all the same why updated to 4.6(rev3)? I need to explain to my Japanese customer about the difference of both version. I regularly buy the same product and install the same version for my customer. Please give me more information about this. Thank you

Best regards

Kadir

Hi,
The new revision is for Xavier Industrial:
JAXI not boot

For Xavier NX, there is no deviation. FYI.

Hi

You mean, the new version has updated for fixing the flash problem for other product and It doesn’t any affect to system OS, so both revision are the same L4T 32.6.1. right? I got it.

Thank you for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.