What is the process of run the Deepstream test4?

Hi,
I’ve successfully run Deepstream test1, test2, test3 and Deepstream_app. Now I’m trying to run Deepstream test4. I know, this one is cloud based. I’ve no Microsoft Azure access. That’s why I am trying to run test4 using AMQP. But I don’t know what is the process to run test4 using AMQP. I’ve read the Readme.txt file of test4 and also read DeepStream_Plugin_Manual.pdf, Page number 76-80. I’ve install all needed library to connect server.

SETUP:
  1.Use --proto-lib or -p command line option to set the path of adaptor library.
    Adaptor library can be found at /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-<version>/lib

kafka lib           - libnvds_kafka_proto.so
    azure device client - libnvds_azure_proto.so
    AMQP lib            - libnvds_amqp_proto.so

2.Use --conn-str command line option as required to set connection to backend server.
    For Azure           - Full Azure connection string
    For Kafka           - Connection string of format:  host;port;topic
    For Amqp            - Connection string of format:  host;port;username. Password to be provided in cfg_amqp.txt

Provide connection string under quotes. e.g. --conn-str="host;port;topic"

3.Use --topic or -t command line option to provide message topic (optional).
    Kafka message adaptor also has the topic param embedded within the connection string format
    In that case, "topic" from command line should match the topic within connection string

4.Use --schema or -s command line option to select the message schema (optional).
    Json payload to send to cloud can be generated using different message schemas.
    schema = 0; Full message schema with separate payload per object (Default)
    schema = 1; Minimal message with multiple objects in single payload.
    Refer user guide to get more details about message schema.

5.Use --no-display to disable display.

6.Use --cfg-file or -c command line option to set adaptor configuration file.
    This is optional if connection string has all relevent information.

For kafka: use cfg_kafka.txt as a reference.
    This file is used to define the parition key field to be used while sending messages to the
    kafka broker. Refer Kafka Protocol Adaptor section in the DeepStream 4.0 Plugin Manual for
    more details about using this config option. The partition-key setting within the cfg_kafka.txt
    should be set based on the schema type selected using the --schema option. Set this to
    "sensor.id" in case of Full message schema, and to "sensorId" in case of Minimal message schema

For Azure , use the cfg_azure.txt as a reference. It has the following section:
        [message-broker]
        #connection_str = HostName=<my-hub>.azure-devices.net;DeviceId=<device_id>;SharedAccessKey=<my-policy-key>
        #shared_access_key = <my-policy-key>

Azure device connection string:
        -------------------------------
        You can provide the connection_str within cfg_azure.txt of format:
        connection_str = HostName=<my-hub>.azure-devices.net;DeviceId=<device_id>;SharedAccessKey=<my-policy-key>

OR

optionally, you can pass in part of the required connection string with --conn-str option in format: "url;port;device-id"
        AND provide the shared_access_key within cfg_azure.txt
        shared_access_key = <my-policy-key>

For AMQP, use cfg_amqp.txt as reference. It has the following default options:
        [message-broker]
        password = guest
        #optional
        hostname = localhost
        username = guest
        port = 5672
        exchange = amq.topic
        topic = topicname

AMQP connection string:
        ----------------------
        Provide hostname, username, password details in the cfg_amqp.txt

OR

optionally, you can pass in part of the required connection string with --conn-str option in format: "hostname;port;username"
        AND provide  password within cfg_amqp.txt
        password = <your_amqp_broker_password>

NOTE:
    - DO NOT delete the line [message-broker] in cfg file. Its the section identifier used for parsing
    - For Azure & AMQP:
        If you use --conn-str commandline option as in step 2), make sure to provide password details in cfg file
        OR
        You can ignore --conn-str commandline option and provide full connection details within cfg file

7. Enable logging:
       Go through the README to setup & enable logs for the messaging libraries(kafka, azure, amqp)
         $ cat ../../../tools/nvds_logger/README

I don’t understand this 7 setup portion. For example, number 1 setup, Use --proto-lib command line option to set the path of adaptor library and my adaptor library is /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/lib/libnvds_amqp_proto.so, this folder. But what is the command? or setup 2: Use --conn-str command line option as required to set connection to backend server I don’t understand this line. Actually I need to know about what is the command line to use this. And, in DeepStream_Plugin_Manual.pdf, Page 79, 80 (2.15.7.3 Using the adapter), (2.15.7.4 Programmatic Integration) I don’t understand this portion. For example, where I put proto-lib =, config = or where I put Programmatic Integration?

Thank You
DeepStream_Plugin_Manual.pdf (1.08 MB)

Hi, amycao,
Thanks for your replay,

when I’m enter put on my terminal, with this command for first setup,

--proto-lib /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/lib/libnvds_amqp_proto.so

The result is shown,

bash: --proto-lib: command not found

This is command option, you need to specify the app which you need to run, hereby is test4 compiled binary