What kind of IMU did U suggest for NVidia TX2?

Hello everyone NVidia fans.
Could someone of U tell me what kind of IMU for now u suggest to use with NVidia Jetson TX2.
Im asking cause, Of course i have problem with my RAZOR 9DOF Sparkfun IMU.
When i was try to upload Razor_AHRS taken from git hub resources i had this:
In file included from sketch/Razor_AHRS.ino.cpp:1:0:
/home/thomas/.arduino15/packages/SparkFun/hardware/samd/1.5.0/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:48:10: fatal error: sam.h: No such file or directory
#include “sam.h”
^~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board SparkFun 9DoF Razor IMU M0.

And of course i was try to reinstall arduino, reinstal libraries and nothing helped for now.

Whay im asking - i wish to build my own version of jetson race car and im stuck on stupid IMU setup.

Did enyone have some suggestions?

Greetings Thomas.

Hi, we don’t have suggestion on IMU. Hope someone has such experience can be shared.

Hey @tomek242 ,

you are trying to build the Arduino example This will fail. You need to use the C++ example instead:

Best,
Christian

Hey Christian.
Everything works fine on Windows. Unfortunately under any version of sparkfun SAMD Boards, not. And of course no other newest version of this boards definitions doesn’t work with my 1.8.19 Arduino IDE installed on actual version Tegra UBUNTU.
So i wish to know it will be correct to copy Razor_AHRS ino file and flash Razor IMU on the Windows platform when all SAMD boards definition works correctly??

Best
Thomas

Hey @tomek242 ,

I am not sure if I got your point. From your title I expected that you want to attach a IMU to the TX2 through I2C or SPI. But your refer to the ARDUINO gui in your response.

Best,
Christian

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.