What library contains these Entities for NPPI? (Event and Stream from undefined reference when linking "nppi_filtering_functions.h"

I’m getting a linking error when I compile on an agx when linking with lnppif_static:

/usr/local/cuda/targets/aarch64-linux/lib//libnppif_static.a(FilterGaussBorder.o):FilterGaussBorder.compute_75.cudafe1.cpp:function void FilterGaussBorderNew<unsigned char, 4>(unsigned char const*, int, NppiSize, NppiPoint, unsigned char*, int, NppiSize, NppiMaskSize, NppiBorderType, NppStreamContext): error: undefined reference to 'Event'
/usr/local/cuda/targets/aarch64-linux/lib//libnppif_static.a(FilterGaussBorder.o):FilterGaussBorder.compute_75.cudafe1.cpp:function void FilterGaussBorderNew<unsigned char, 4>(unsigned char const*, int, NppiSize, NppiPoint, unsigned char*, int, NppiSize, NppiMaskSize, NppiBorderType, NppStreamContext): error: undefined reference to 'Stream'

What is Stream and Event and what additional library do I need to link to in order to get this to compile?

Hi Brian,

Stream is a sequence of operation that execute in issue-order on the GPU. It might not be getting compiled becasue you need to define it in the code using cudaStream_t . You can find more information in this slide deck :

Cuda events are synchronisation markers that can be used to synchronise streams or monitor progress of the code
https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-runtime-api/group__CUDART__EVENT.html

Also note that TX2 CUDA arch bin is 62, not 75.