When adding inference in demux pipeline, got 0 fps after some time

What is your motion detection algorithm? Will it consume the video data from GstBuffer?

What is your motion detection algorithm?
I got frames in probe and using opencv I wrote code for motion detection.

Will it consume the video data from GstBuffer?
that I don’t know, but performance reduced (FPS decreased)
normally I got 25 fps means, adding motion detection fps is reduced to 17-18 FPS

how to add motion detection in deepstream?

Since your algorithm works on frames in GstBuffer, so it is better to implement in a GStreamer plugin. Inside the customized plugin, it is better to implement the algorithm in multiple threads which is a common skill for any kind of software design.

You can also implement the algorithm with pad probe callback function, but you also need to implement the algorithm in multiple threads in asynchronized mode which is a common skill for any kind of software design to get better performance.

If your opencv algorithm performance is not good enough(E.G. it is much slower than the source video framerate), the pipeline will always be impacted, then you need to consider how to improve the algorithm performance itself.

I got this error, while changing filesink location in probe function.

** (python3:28641): WARNING **: 14:24:50.878: Changing the `location’ property on filesink when a file is open is not supported.

how to change filesink location in the probe function?

Warning: gst-resource-error-quark: Error sending UDP packets (10): gstmultiudpsink.c(729): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-01/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source/GstUDPSink:udpsink5:
client 192.168.1.108:25785, reason: Error sending message: Network is unreachable
Warning: gst-resource-error-quark: Error sending UDP packets (10): gstmultiudpsink.c(729): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-03/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source/GstUDPSink:udpsink7:
client 192.168.1.108:25787, reason: Error sending message: Network is unreachable
Warning: gst-resource-error-quark: Error sending UDP packets (10): gstmultiudpsink.c(729): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-00/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source/GstUDPSink:udpsink1:
client 192.168.1.108:25781, reason: Error sending message: Network is unreachable
Warning: gst-resource-error-quark: Error sending UDP packets (10): gstmultiudpsink.c(729): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-02/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source/GstUDPSink:udpsink3:
client 192.168.1.108:25783, reason: Error sending message: Network is unreachable
Warning: gst-resource-error-quark: Error sending UDP packets (10): gstmultiudpsink.c(729): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-01/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source/GstUDPSink:udpsink5:
client 192.168.1.108:25785, reason: Error sending message: Network is unreachable

@Fiona.Chen can you explain why I got this error?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

The log says “Network is unreachable”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.