When I use the probe to get frames in pipline, and then use the videowriter in OpenCV to continuously open and release the video storage on the hard disk, when the video is stored to a certain amount, an error message of GStreamer appears, and then the video storage cannot be carried out.
When I use the probe to get frames in pipline, and then use the videowriter in OpenCV to continuously open and release the video storage on the disk
When the above error occurs, the videowriter cannot call the member function open, so the subsequent video stream writing to the hard disk will fail
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Sorry for the late.
Did this still be an issue?
if yes, can you share how to repro your issue?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.