When the version comes out MLNX_EN LTS for RHEL 8.3?

Are there only 8 versions for CentOS 8.x now? CentOS 8.1 and 8.2 are already End-of-life, and there is still no version for 8.3. In CentOS 8.3, the netdev structure was changed and the version for 8.2 does not work now.

/var/tmp/OFED_topdir/BUILD/mlnx-ofa_kernel-4.9/obj/default/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c:50:29: error: initialization of 'void (*)(struct net_device *, unsigntible-pointer-types]

.ndo_tx_timeout = mlx5i_tx_timeout,

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/var/tmp/OFED_topdir/BUILD/mlnx-ofa_kernel-4.9/obj/default/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c:50:29: note: (near initialization for 'mlx5i_netdev_ops..n

CC [M] /var/tmp/OFED_topdir/BUILD/mlnx-ofa_kernel-4.9/obj/default/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/conn.o

cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

make[3]: *** [scripts/Makefile.build:315: /var/tmp/OFED_topdir/BUILD/mlnx-ofa_kernel-4.9/obj/default/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.o] Error 1

make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…

/var/tmp/OFED_topdir/BUILD/mlnx-ofa_kernel-4.9/obj/default/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib_vlan.c:160:29: error: initialization of 'void (*)(struct net_device *, ncompatible-pointer-types]

.ndo_tx_timeout = mlx5i_tx_timeout,

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/var/tmp/OFED_topdir/BUILD/mlnx-ofa_kernel-4.9/obj/default/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib_vlan.c:160:29: note: (near initialization for 'mlx5i_pkey_netdev_ops.<a

Hi Evgenii,

The next release of Mellanox OFED LTS is currently scheduled to be released by end of April 2021, and it is planned to support CentOS/RHEL 8.3

Please note that changes in the schedule and supported platforms might occur as the driver is under development.

Regards,

Chen

Does this also mean that OL8.3 support will also be forthcoming?