Where can I find the source for nvarguscamerasrc

Hi,

Hi I got a custom camera that has to be accessed with libargus and I want to use the resulting image streams with a gstreamer DL pipeline,

Can you please advice me on how I should go about with modifying the nvarguscamerasrc source. (Buffer my images and (maybe encode) hook into the existing blueprint?) I know it’s (source) available for R32 REV 4.3 but I can’t find where it is. (i.e gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp location if there is one)

Context:
I believe I’ll have to modify the source to make things work as it doesn’t seem to work out of the box (however it works with Argus and nv_buffers the way I want it to, now I’m at the point where I want to create a srcbin) and I have a requirement to talk back to the hardware/firmware with argus.

Setup:
I’m using Jetpack 4.4 on AGX Xavier my setup # R32 (release), REVISION: 4.3, GCID: 21589087, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64,
I can’t use 4.4.1 or + due to a custom kernel limitation.

Form below link. (L4T Driver Package (BSP) Sources)

You may need patch from below link
https://elinux.org/Jetson/L4T/r32.4.x_patches

1 Like

Thanks @ShaneCCC I literally just started with this (following the answer from DaneLLL). The library seems to build ok. Do you think I will still have to apply the above patch? At this point I just want to get the basic pipe working and can happily wait a bit to add the sugar.

Cheers,
Ganindu.

You can check the patches for nvarguscamerasrc and choice you needed.

1 Like

Cheers Shane,

Even though our end application will rely on multi cameras, right now I think this memory leak patch might be the one I’ll have to keep an eye in case. Thanks for the quick answer.

Cheers,
Ganindu.

Need below for multiple camera too.

Thanks again! I followed this diff

Cheers!