Where can I get the unique ID number of the udp of rtsp input?

Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) NX
• DeepStream Version 6.11
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.02
• TensorRT Version 8.4

1. The source is a 800x512 rtsp h264 stream. I need to get the unique ID no. of each image from the udp package of the rtsp.
    I donnot know where to access it from which buffer. in h264 parser or nv4l2decoder? Please tell me which piece of code shall I refer to.

2. And later, I have to send the ID back via kafka, so I need the preprocess plugin, and in the meantime, I want to use the test5 code for kafka, how to put the two parts together?
    Thanks.

sourceid and rtsp are one-to-one correspondence, please refer to test5_config_file_src_infer.txt 's [source0].
you can get sourceid by NvDsFrameMeta’s source_id.

hi, what I need is not the source id, actually, my input is a rtsp with udp protocal, each udp packet contais a image frame and other data. include timestamp, frame id, etc, I can see the structure with wireshark, so I need to parse the frame id and later send back to the rtsp server for sync. I want to know if I can access more info from udp packet in h264 parse, or in nvv4l2decoder?
Thanks.

h264parse will get h264 data from buffer, nvv4l2decoder will convert h264 data to raw data like yuv, they will not save frame id, deepstream nvstreammux will give frameid, you can get this from frame_num from NvDsFrameMeta.

Hi, I’ll try this.
But I think when going down to streammux, the frame_num is generated by deepstream, and is different with that id packed in udp packet. I also want to parse the original udp from h264parser myself, please tell me where’s the h264parser’s code? Thanks.

h264parser is not deepstream’s code, it is gstreamer 's code, please refer to h264parse

Ok, thanks.

Hi, I still have no idea about the issue.

1. How to add a src_pad or probe to access the GstBuffer before going to nvv4l2decoder element?
  2. If step 1 ok, how to parse the udp header from my rtsp stream?

Thank you.

1. please refer to deepstream sample /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test1.
  2. gstreamer plugin will receive rtsp source, please find " parse the udp header" in gstreamer plugin rtspsrc .

thanks

Is this still an issue to support? Thanks

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.