Where is "JetPack_4.4_Linux_JETSON_NANO_DEVKIT" folder? (To use Raspberry HQ camera)

Hi all.
I installed JetPack 4.4 using Balena etcher, not SDKmanager since my host OS is window.
But to install drivers to work Raspberry HQ camera on my Jetson, I need to find where “JetPack_4.4_Linux_JETSON_NANO_DEVKIT” folder is located. (I followed this instruction)

I cannot find where this folder is located eventhough I commanded “sudo find / -name “JetPack_4.4_Linux_JETSON_NANO_DEVKIT” -type f”.
I think this folder may be included in nvidia/nvidia_sdk in common. But there is no nvida_sdk folder as well.

Where can I find “JetPack_4.4_Linux_JETSON_NANO_DEVKIT” if I installed image without SDKmanager?

That content is not available under Windows. You’d need an Ubuntu 18.04 host PC. This is downloaded by the SDK Manager, and the content itself requires a Linux environment for execution (it is the GUI which requires the specific Ubuntu 18.04 host…the rest works basically with any 64-bit Linux host PC).

Some people use a VM, but this usually fails unless the user knows how to set up USB for correct “always” pass through. Your best bet would be to dual boot with Ubuntu 18.04, but beware a lot of disk space is required when creating images to flash.

1 Like

for the HQ camera there is github solution GitHub - RidgeRun/NVIDIA-Jetson-IMX477-RPIV3: NVIDIA Jetson IMX477 HQ RPI V3 camera driver
also reference thread Raspberry Pi HQ Camera in Jetson Nano