Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8+
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 510.85
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
We are looking to execute some custom cropping on the frames directly between the pgie and sgie (i.e. this: pgie → custom crop → sgie).
I have traced how the cropping is currently done in the gstinver plugin all the way to “NvBufSurfTransformAsync” on line 1381 of “deepstream/deepstream-6.1/sources/gst-plugins/gst-nvinfer/gstnvinfer.cpp”. However I can only find the function declaration and not the actual definition (I.e: I can find the declaration on line 363 of “deepstream/deepstream-6.1/sources/includes/nvbufsurftransform.h”, but not the actual definition)
Could someone show me where the actual “NvBufSurfTransformAsync” is so I can potentially modify it to suit our needs.
Thanks so much!