Who can become NVIDIA Registered Developer?

I’m a bit annoyed that I haven’t heard from the NVIDIA Registered Developer team, after applying for a login.And it’s been a long time since I first applied.
There is no place saying how they pick out one applicant from another. And apperently not all can get a login.
Does anyone know their criteria or if it is politic not to give a rejection email at sometime?

KG.

Actually, the problem seems to not be rejection, but that the developer registration form loses submissions. This has been a common complaint for years. If it doesn’t work the first time, try again, and also complain in the forums (as you have done here) and usually someone will fix it.

Thanks…

I have tried again. Hopefully somebody would contact me, because it would make debugging in my thesis a lot easier.

Anders

I received my acceptance less than a week to applying. Just try again. I’m sure you are bound to hear something sometime soon.

Lucky for me, I have a 3M corporate email, so I got registered the next day. I suppose they prioritize university emails equally.

Well… I have a university mail as well… cs.au.dk… guess they don’t know that one :)

and jaaay. I got the codes today… finally :)

Folks

Anyone can apply to the registered developer program. Apply for “GPU Developer”.

The direct link is

http://nvdeveloper.nvidia.com/content/GPUC…egistration.asp

What we look for:

• information about where you work (university, commercial, home/self)

• information about what you are using CUDA / OpenCL for

• the other check boxes about topics of interest, etc

We accept most applications that are filled out with this information.

We reject applications that have bogus or no information.

Thanks

Sumit