Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson xavier
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1-b147
• TensorRT Version 8.5
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
In my pipeline when a input stream reaches EOS i will deleted , When I add a new input stream with the same ID as the already deleted EOS input it fails . But if I use a different ID from the one that reaches EOS it can work very well . Can you explain me why such a behavior and how to overcome this issue because I need to keep the same ID.