Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson)
• DeepStream Version:6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
There is a warning when I add ‘compute-hw’ in deepstream6.0’s track config parameter.
But the track support ‘compute-hw’ on website(Gst-nvtracker — DeepStream 6.0 Release documentation).
Could you give a hint how to solve this warning?