Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
hello. In deepstream 6.2, it was configured with the following
pipeline: source -> pgie -> segvisual -> osd -> window-sink.
- When I print FrameMeta’s binferdone on the pgie src pad, it comes out as 0. I think it should come out value 1. Does binferdone not be processed separately internally during segmentation? (is it works on detection)
- And when pgie interval>0, can it be said that user_meta->seg_meta is preserved?