I used deepstream1.5 version in the environment of cuda-9.0 and cudnn-7.0. But the program crashed when addDecodeTask is called. Is there any libraries I missed? I already installed Video_Codec_SDK_8.0.14, but it made no sense.
Could you share log message and sample you executed with us?
Here are some suggestions for your reference first:
1. DeepStreamSDK doesn’t support container like mp4.
2. Please remember to call deepStreamInit() before using the library from deepstream1.5.
- deepStreamInit() needs to be called by samples upfront before using the library
- createDeviceWorker() function now accepts an optional maxBatchSize parameter
- addInferenceTask_uff() function has been added to enable loading of UFF models
Thank you for your reply and sorry for the late reply. I solved this problem by calling deepStreamInit().