Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1.1
• TensorRT Version 8.5.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
as the title
which sample are you testing? what is the media pipeline?
i didn’t test the sample from ds, just wrote my own demo, and register callback on nvvideoconvert src pad, the pipeline is like this:
dec → mux → pgie → track → analytics → conv → osd → sink
p.s. when i set callback just before conv element, analytics for instance, the frame_num works well
I can’t reproduce this issue, please refer to deepstream-test1 in deepstream sdk, probe function osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe is added on osd’s sink, you can print the frame_num like this:
NvDsFrameMeta *frame_meta = (NvDsFrameMeta *) (l_frame->data);
sorry, my fault, i missed the multistreamtiler element before videoconvert
here is my pipeline:
dec → mux → pgie → track → analytics → tiler -> conv → osd → sink
and if i remove the tiler element, the frame number is ok in conv src pad, is this a bug or feature?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.