Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) T4
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
The following command can detect pedestrian and vehicle successfully.
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/Yolov5-in-Deepstream-5.0-master/retinaface/6981450019635268905.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1024 height=560 ! nvinfer config-file-path=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test1/dstest1_pgie_config.txt ! nvvideoconvert ! nvdsosd ! nvvideoconvert ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=I420’ ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! mux.video_0 qtmux name=mux ! filesink location=/tmp/test.mp4
However, why the Yolo detector need a box parser and NMS post-processing?