Will Adobe After Effects and Preimere Pro come to the omniverse Platform

Hi
Is or Will Adobe After Effects and Preimere Pro come to the omniverse Platform as RTX Ray Tracing into are Projects

Tim

Hi,

We are working closely with Adobe so you will see continuously improving Omniverse connectivity. One of the most complete connections is through USD so you are likely to see enhanced connectivity with Adobe applications that support USD. Please feel free to let Adobe know you would love this functionality in their forums as it’s the connecting application that needs to add the functionality.

This won’t add ray tracing inside the 3rd party application but you can in some cases get live updates for image results of a 2D application inside and Omnivers App like Create using this workflow: Omnivers Drive Connect.

You can see which connectors are in development next here: Omniverse Trello Roadmap and I will be sure to report to our engineering team that we have customers interested in AE and Premiere Omniverse connectivity.

Thank you for your input.

Thank I will keep my eyes out for that will I be abled to transfer my AE and Premiere projects to Omniverse for final Ray Tracing export as a MP4 Video?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.