Windows 7 x64 CUDA SDK 3.2 MS Visual Studio 2010 - can't convert solution

i try to open the solution file (for 2008) in visual studio 2010 and it tires to convert it to 2010 but it fails. i thought sdk 3.2 was supposed to support vs 2010. what gives?

i try to open the solution file (for 2008) in visual studio 2010 and it tires to convert it to 2010 but it fails. i thought sdk 3.2 was supposed to support vs 2010. what gives?

Perhaps not quite the same problem as I had, but I found several examples would not work. I then found that “deviceQuery” would. Try that one and let us know what happens.

I got that one to compile and then it wouldn’t run because, it said, it could’nt find the file !!!

It said it was here ,

C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK\C\src\deviceQuery\x64\Debug\deviceQuery.exe

but it wasn’t !!!

It was here ,

C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK\C\bin\win64\Debug\deviceQuery.exe

I cannot find anywhere to correct this. So what I have I set wrong…

Any ideas most welcome…

Windows Vista x64 CUDA SDK 3.2 MS Visual Studio 2010.

Perhaps not quite the same problem as I had, but I found several examples would not work. I then found that “deviceQuery” would. Try that one and let us know what happens.

I got that one to compile and then it wouldn’t run because, it said, it could’nt find the file !!!

It said it was here ,

C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK\C\src\deviceQuery\x64\Debug\deviceQuery.exe

but it wasn’t !!!

It was here ,

C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK\C\bin\win64\Debug\deviceQuery.exe

I cannot find anywhere to correct this. So what I have I set wrong…

Any ideas most welcome…

Windows Vista x64 CUDA SDK 3.2 MS Visual Studio 2010.

i installed nsight and ran those examples and they worked.

i installed nsight and ran those examples and they worked.

The ones I can compile, run just fine, it’s just that I cannot run from within VS2010, I have to find the executable and then run it. Which means I cannot run it in Debug mode.

The ones I can compile, run just fine, it’s just that I cannot run from within VS2010, I have to find the executable and then run it. Which means I cannot run it in Debug mode.