Windows Server 2012 and ConnectX cards..drivers?

Yes, I know how much better connectx-2 and 3 cards are, but i’m on a very small budget, ok? I have a bunch of infinihost III cards that apparently aren’t going to want to work with server 2012, so i’m switching to connectx, does anyone know how to get SRP working with server 2012? I’ve got IPoIB working for the most part, but i’m unable to get SRP to work. I’ve read the thread about the re-packaged ioenfabrics, but that doesn’t want to work in my case, just causes server to reboot. Anyone deal with this before?

At this point, had I realized the time and expense and issues with infiniband, I would have stuck with iSCSI!!! ugh!

Hi!

You must use OFED driver.

You can extract OFED package some folder and you can install that driver manually…:)

from my iPhone

1. 1:33 “michael.blanchard” <socialmedia@mellanox.com mailto:socialmedia@mellanox.com > 작성:

Mellanox Interconnect Community

Windows Server 2012 and ConnectX cards…drivers?

reply from michael.blanchard in InfiniBand Hobby and Home Users Group - View the full discussion

I did try, but I downloaded the mellanox 3.1 drivers which are only for server 2008r2 and they say “this is not server 2008” and don’t install. If they’re talking about the openfabrics distribution, it does the same thing “this is not server 2008” and will not install.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Mellanox Interconnect Community

Start a new discussion in InfiniBand Hobby and Home Users Group by email or at Mellanox Interconnect Community

Following Windows Server 2012 and ConnectX cards…drivers? in these streams: Inbox

I have also tried to get Windows 2012 and SRP working. I ended up reverting to Windows 2008 R2 and using a ConnectX-2 card and did successfully get this to work using the OpenFabrics drivers.

Hi!

Can you try the procedure on 78 page?

Here is a link.

Good luck!

RisingtideSystems.com is for sale | HugeDomains RisingtideSystems.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I did try, but I downloaded the mellanox 3.1 drivers which are only for server 2008r2 and they say “this is not server 2008” and don’t install. If they’re talking about the openfabrics distribution, it does the same thing “this is not server 2008” and will not install.