World of Warcraft with wine crashes system

Apologies in advance if the title of this post does not live up to the guidelines. I was a little lost for words… On to the issue though! :)

I am running Fedora 25 XFCE (64bit) with a GeForce GTX 750 Ti card using the 375.39 driver. I’m using wine-2.1 (Staging) with CSMT enabled. Running the 64bit version of the WoW client. The only library override set in wine is d3d11 (set to disabled). I have a wrapper script that I use that sets a few things for performance:

export WINEDEBUG=-all
export __GL_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS=1

Wow’s graphics quality is set to 7, using directx 9.

To trigger this bug: Run the game (with my setup mimicked from above), go to any zone (new Legion zones seem to trigger it faster), and just play. After a while (usually less than 30 minutes, but I have managed to play for an hour and a half before without crashing) the game freezes with weird artefacts on the screen (looks like a ‘stutter’ freeze first, then goes pixelated with hints of magenta). I have encountered the same (at least visually) type of crash with the previous driver version.

I’ll attached the debug logs here (and will mail it to linux-bugs@nvidia.com as well), as well as pics of the artefacts I mention above.

EDIT: supporting logs/screenshots successfully attached. Ended up not mailing them in :)
nvidia-bug-report.log.duringcrash2(partial).gz (56.2 KB)
nvidia-bug-report.log.aftercrash1.gz (161 KB)
nvidia-bug-report.log.duringcrash1.gz (169 KB)
nvidia-bug-report.log…aftercrash2.gz (158 KB)