Write file to file system using GPU

I would like to know it is possible to use GPU instead of CPU to write files generated by an application(processes) into file system in parallel if I have a lot of files?
I saw some people online says GPU has no direct access to the host file system, but I also saw someone developed a GPUfs system which enables direct access to a host file system from GPU kernels(GPUfs - silbersteinmark). This system currently is a experimental software. I would like to know does anyone use this system before and is there any other tools I can use to make GPU write files to file system in parallel?

“use GPU instead of CPU to write files generated by an application(processes) into file system”

simply note the vantage point of hardware prerequisites to realize this

also, if the files originate from the host, i do not see how the device would be able to write it out, faster

if the device inflates the files, and if speed is the primary objective, it would likely still be faster if the device hands the files/ data back to the host, to write out

you generally need to be able to write to the ‘file system’ at the same speed that you are able to write to host memory, if speed is the primary concern; also provided hardware prerequisites are met