Wrong frame_meta->source_id

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**1080Ti
• DeepStream Version5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version7.2.2
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)**470
Hi, my pipeline is pgie(detection)->sgie(classification), i run on 2 video sources, after the pgie done, i try to add some extra object in each frame and the value of frame_meta->source_id is correct but it is wrong after sgie done. Concretely, it is always 0 for all frames in sgie. What happened here and how can i solve it ? Thanks very much!

Can you describe your pipeline in details? and what do you mean “add extra object in each frame”?

well, my pipeline is pgie->tracker->analytics->sgie, i use the deepstream-app code, i want to detect some vehicle on static video camera, it contains a traffic light. I define the traffic light coordinate instead of detect it by model, so after pgie, i try to add traffic light object metadata to specific video camera in gie_primary_processing_done_buf_prob function. At this point, i see the frame_meta->source_id is correct so that i can add the metadata right. But in gie_processing_done_buf_prob function(after sgie done), the value of frame_meta->source_id is 0 for all frame. so i cannot process my function right. That is my issue.

Can you specify on which component you add probe on to get this info? did you enable Tiler in config? if Tiler enabled, it’s expected. Tiler will transform all the frames metadata into one.

1 Like

thanks for your help, i got this. But when i turn off the Tiler, i just got only source id 0 in gie_processing_done_buf_prob function, how can i traversal all the source id in this function.

oh i got the solution, just add a probe right after sgie and i got all the source id at this point.

Glad to know.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.