X8DTG-DF Supermicro motherboard and M2090:
I have a supermicro motherboard X8DTG-DF, each time I try to install M2090 it fails to pass bandwidthtest.
it passes devicequery.
PSU is 1400W I think its enough to run the whole house.
this is what actually happens each time:
- you install the card on the board.
- connect both 6 and 8 pin power connectors.
- you see it device manager.
- install it .
- right before installation ends system hangs.
- hard reset can make you see the device as fully installed.
- you run devicequery it passes that.
- you run bandwidth or any other test it hangs on that forever.
- it also shows on NVidia-smi .
Bios version is 1.0b , anyone ever tried this combination.
the motherboard supports this GPU its given in their compatibility list.
Could anyone please help I have been scratching my head over this for the last whole month.