Xavier carrier board design maintaining BSP compatibility

I am currently developing a Xavier carrier board. I would like to make sure that this design can use the BSP (device tree) without any changes. It is not clear to me which hardware functions are critical and which I should keep:

1. Silicon Image microcontroller EFM8SB10F8G (page 0006 - U79) - should we implement this - can we get the firmware?
  2. Buck-Boost converter with I2C interface - is the output voltage dynamically changed? (U514, U9, U17) - any BSP implications? I would like to replace them by simple buck converters without I2C.
  3. FTDI logic - I would like to remove the debugging interface (JTAG, etc) and just implement the UART3 debug interface with TTL (3.3V) level connector. Any BSP implications?
  4. I2C port expander - I guess they should be kept, as there are very likely BSP implications
  5. power monitors - I guess they should be kept, as there are very likely BSP implication

Powering:
We do not need the USB-C power in support. I plan to power the board just with a 12V to 20V power source. So there is no need for the boost converters and the USB PB power switching circuitry. Any BSP implications?

Is there a technical document, which describes the relationship of the hardware features of the Xavier dev kit to the BSP? What hardware functions are critical?

It is great that the Xavier has no port multiplexing (with USB3 and PCIe) and that all these ports are available at the same time. This makes the design much easier and should remove many BSP implications.

Auvidea,

The adaptation guide for AGX is not ready yet, so please refer to OEM DG for hardware design.
If there is any problem in sw, please file topic first.

Sorry for inconvenience.