Xavier NX eMMC secure boot blank screen

Hello

we are experiencing an issue after enabling a secureboot on Xavier NX eMMC, the system doesn’t boot, just a black screen on the monitor, I also the UARD logs is empty

Host machine: DELL laptop with Ubunut 18.4

Full steps:

1. Odmfuse ran without errors
    sudo BOARDID=3668 BOARDSKU=0001 FAB=300 BOARDREV=H.0 ./odmfuse.sh -i 0x19 -k <path>/rsa_priv.pem -S <path>/SBK --KEK2 <path>/KEK2 jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc
  2. Read fuses no errors
    sudo ./odmfuseread.sh -i 0x19 -k <path>/rsa_priv.pem -S <path>/SBK jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc
  3. Flashing ran without errors
    sudo BOARDID=3668 BOARDSKU=0001 BOARDREV=H.0 ./flash.sh --no-flash --sign -u <path>/rsa_priv.pem -v <path>/SBK jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1
  4. flash the image no errors
    cd bootloader sudo bash ./flashcmd.txt

and after resting the and connecting the HDMI can’t see anything on the monitor nor on the serial debugging

please advice

thanks

1 Like

hello HusamAlqaza,

we had confirmed fuse and flashing works on Xavier NX,
it’s programming fuse variables all together, please see-also Topic 158361 for reference,
thanks

Hello
after debugging this with nvidia support team we found that we have to fuse security mode “-p” which makes the keys visible to the firmware.

so after running this fusing command

sudo BOARDID=3668 BOARDSKU=0001 FAB=100 BOARDREV=H.0 ./odmfuse.sh -i 0x19 -p -k <path>/rsa_priv.pem --KEK2 <path>/KEK2 -S <path>/SBK jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc

I can flash and boot the device normally

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.