Hi, I am new in Jetson family and when I look datasheet I didn’t understand some of features , I made searching and I got nothing.
My using purpose of Xavier NX development kit is to make autonomous UAV . In case of the purpose I’ll use HolyBro Durandal, MIPI CSI-2 camera which has to have big pixel size, high fps and so on…
I have a lot of question about it, hope you will respond me in a short time with very basic expression, thanks a lot :)
- Do I have to buy developer kit or separately, I know it depends on my project but I am new so what are the pros and cons of developer kit and buying separetly dont have any idea.
- In datasheet I saw video encoding and decoding, which points are important in this case, I mean when I am buying camera do I have to look encoding side, or decoding or both? Actually what is the importance of encoding and decoding? (I searched and listed many cameras that is supported from NVIDIA)
- I will use LTE USB modem for datas but I don’t find any info about it. Which pins can I use, I found driver of LTE USB but is there any specificaton do I have to do?
- do Durandal and Jetson fit each other in any perspective if it, which features do I have to look?
- In datasheet I saw something like this: 6 x 1080p @ 60 , I know 60 is fps but what is the meaning of 6 ?
- I really don’t get lane. Is it channel or something?
- I forgot to put the last one: I am planning to install 20.04 in case of my project I will use ROS2, does it affect in the worse way?
- Is there any thing important to mention, I am willing to listen it.
Have a nice day! :)