Xavier NX Module Nvidia Driver

Hello,

I have Xavier NX module with EN715 carrier board.

I did the BSP installation without the Nvidia SDK manager. I downloaded the BSP package and installed the Jetson device by connecting it to the host computer with a microUSB cable.

I installed Jetpack 4.6 along with the BSP package.

I noticed that tools like Cuda, CuDNN and tensorRT which should come with jetpack 4.6 are not installed.
I installed Cuda 10.2 manually.

Now, I downloaded the Triton inference server docker image (docker pull nvcr.io/nvidia/tritonserver:22.01-py3), but I get the below error when I try to run it.

I understand that necessary nvidia drivers are also not installed. What should I do to solve this problem?
As I told before, I manually installed Cuda 10.2.
One more thing, I have 3 gb space left on Xavier NX eMMC storage. How can I install necessary nvidia drivers on sdcard? or can someone suggest me sometging to deal with low storage space left problem.

Thanks

My setup is:

Jetson Xavier NX Module

AVerMedia EN715 Carrier

Ubuntu 18.04
Jetpack 4.6
Cuda 10.2

For L4T (Linux for Tegra) BSP support and the other software support associated with
NVIDIA® Jetson Nano / TX2 NX/ Xavier NX on EN715, please visit AVerMedia website to contact their
technical support function. (圓剛科技 AVerMedia | Create and Connect)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.