Xavier NX RJ45 LED behavior control via GBE_LED_LINK_ACT/GBE_LINK_100/GBE_LINK_1000

Hi nvidia

We use the Xavier NX internal pin(GBE_LED_LINK、GBE_LED_ACT) to connect RJ45, but LED status is difference with our behaviors.

but, Ethernet ic realtake or Broadcom IC?

Now the LED state is below
1000M : left link led : yellow
right speed led : green ,but flashing
100M : left link led : OFF
right speed led : yellow

Could you please assist us to check it BSP for match our behaviors.

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

The PHY on NX devkit is from Realtek. Please contact them for the datasheet and program the LED status in realtek.c in kernel driver.

hi WayneWWW

modify realtek.c add

LED 0 / LED 1 / LED 2 terminal of RTL 81121f and the GBE_LINK 100 / GBE_LINK 1000 / GBE_LINKACT

Could you please assist us to check it BSP for match our behaviors.

Thank you for your help.

Please contact Realtek for the datasheet and program the LED status in realtek.c in kernel driver by yourself.

hi WayneWWW

I get Realtek RTL8211FI datasheet, to modify

Thank you for your help.

hi WayneWWW

Tried to modify but didn’t work ,how should I do?

Pin No. Pin Name Type Description
32 LED0 O/LI/PD High=Link Up at 10Mbps
Blinking=Transmitting or Receiving.
33 LED1 O/LI/PU Low=Link Up at 100Mbps
Blinking=Transmitting or Receiving.
34 LED2 O/LI/PD High=Link Up at 1000Mbps
Blinking=Transmitting or Receiving

Maybe you could check if your register value is correctly written or not.

hi WayneWWW

I can do to change LINK, BUT activity cannot be changed,how should I do?
I use phytool to execute.

Hi,
The led behavior cannot be changed or the register value cannot be changed?

yes,activity led no

Hi,
Then have you checked the register value? Please do check the register value first.

Also, please check the product design guide on dlc to make sure the pin connection is as your expectation.

Honestly speaking, the driver and spec are all from Realtek. We have same resources/materials as you.
Thus, you should be able to do such configuration by yourself. If you confirm the register value is programmed correctly but not effect, please contact Realtek for support.

Because nx activity led light up at 10/100
We want it to close

Hi,

We cannot help you if your reply is just keep asking the same question again and again.
As I said in previous comment, please check if the corresponding register is programmed correctly or not.

NV does not know the correct value either. Since this PHY is from Realtek, please consult with Realtek for the LED behavior.