Xavier NX use argus sample syncSensor capture 6 camera error

hi,nvidia

I use xavier NX to sync capture 6 cameras 2616 *1964 30fps mipi, By modifying Argus sample/syncSensor,
from the original 2 channels left&right to 6channels。
The program runs normally when the channel is 4,but Add channel to 5 or 6,Program runs error。

The program error information is as follows:
Executing Argus Sample: argus_syncsensor
Argus Version: 0.98.3 (multi-process)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Unexpected error in reading socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 266)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receive worker failure, notifying 1 waiting threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 340)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Client thread received an error from socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 145)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 91)
Error generated. /usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/argus/samples/syncSensor/main.cpp, execute:482 Failed to get capture session interface
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Receive thread is not running cannot send. (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 96)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 91)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Can you tell me what the problem is? How do I get 6 channels synchronously?

I use cmake make make install compile argus ,Is this problem related to the Argus compile option?

Sorry, to tell above 4 cameras for multiple sensors one session.

It’s camera SCF software design limitation for multiple sensors per single session.

Our current hardware driver supports 1master-5 slave,Is there any method to realize the synchronous acquisition of 6-channel Mipi?

Current maybe using multiple sessions and check the timestamp to drop to try sync them only.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@114118143
What’s your BSP version?
Could you provide modify of the synSesor for 6 camera here.

Thanks

Attached is the libs for 6 synSensor for r32.6.1

6syncSensor.7z (2.6 MB)

1 Like