YCbCr444 Color Space with PRIME?

That is another one of my problems:

I can’t use PRIME if monitor/display outputs are connected to nvidia card (GTX 960).
I use CUDA/OpenCL computation with applications like Blender. The problem I have is that if I just use nvidia, while do heavy computing work with CUDA/OpenCL, the whole system slows down and I cannot work on the PC while computing is working. I also need OpenGL render offload for Blender, especially for Eevee. I really solved all this using PRIME (on demand) and with render offload, everything works correctly, but only when my monitors are connected to motherboard (iGPU). The main problem I have now is the one I comment on in this thread, not being able to use YCbCr444 for my HDMI monitor.

What would be my best option to be able to use monitors connected to nvida card, and at the same time be able to use iGPU with PRIME? In order for this to be a solution for my previously stated objective (To be able to use the system while working with nvidia GPU computing)

I have selected in BIOS of the motherboard:
-Main Display: iGPU (iGPU, PCIe and Auto are the options)
I seem to remember that I had tried choosing PCIe with my monitor connected to the nvidia card, but without being able to use PRIME

-Multi-monitor: Enabled

OK thanks. I’m going to investigate more about it.