YUV input

Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) NX
• DeepStream Version 6.01
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8.0
I want to use hdmi video adapter (YUY2, or YUV, 60fps) as input of deepetream-app(test5), and I configured it as V4l2 camera, is that correct?

Can you describe your setup? The HDMI interface on NX is output only, not clear how you can configure your video input.

I used a ACASIS video adapter, it get hdmi from another equipment and convert to YUV stream, and sent the stream out via USB.
So, I tried the take the input as a usb-camera, though it worked, but there’s an obvious delay on OSD. Is there other method to let YUV directly input to deepstream ?

Hi,
It is correct to set to v4l2 camera. For further check, you can check if you can achieve target frame rate in gst-launch-1.0 command:

$ gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src ! video/x-raw,format=YUY2,width=640,height=480,framerate=60/1 ! nvvideoconvert ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12' ! fpsdisplaysink text-overlay=0 video-sink=fakesink sync=0

Please modify format=YUY2,width=640,height=480,framerate=60/1 to fit your source.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.